"Impressed with the service"

About: Ipswich Hospital / General medicine

I attended the Breast Imaging department at Ipswich Hospital, following a routine scan which 'showed something'. Like all of us I put on a brave face but was quaking inside.

I want to say publicly how impressed I was with the service I received. Quiet & efficient administration, information & advice on what was happening, care & attention from the consultant and professional staff. I had left the building before I felt the urge to say thank you, so this seemed the best way of doing so.

Top banana. Thanks.

Response from Dominic Mundy, Patient and Carer Experience Manager, Clinical Directorate, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust

Good afternoon,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. I will be sure to share your story with the Breast Imaging department who I have no doubt will be hugely grateful of your thanks.

I am so pleased that with the care and compassion shown by the department we were able to put your mind at ease.

Many thanks again.

Response from Ipswich Hospital

Thank you so very much for sharing this fabuloyus feedback which we have shared with all the team who are thrilled that you think they are top banana. Every good wish for the future.