"Priory 2"

About: Sandwell General Hospital

I was in Sandwell Hospital for 3 weeks last year, after having an emergency operation. Staff on Priory 2 were brilliant, caring, helpful. I cannot praise this ward enough, nothing was to much trouble for them, even the Health Care assistants were good. The Doctors explained everything to me and kept me well informed. One evening I could not sleep, the sister came and chatted to me and asked if they could get me anything, my reply was a cup of tea which they went and made for me, amazing staff. Unfortunately I did not have the same experience on Newton 2.

Response from Sandwell General Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that staff on Priory 2 ward made you feel comfortable while you were staying with us. I will pass on your comments to the team so that they are aware of your positive experience. However, I am concerned that you did not have the same experience with Newton 2. If you would like to suggest where we can improve our patient experience, please send your suggestion to our Patient Advice Liaison Service who are available by email at swb-tr.pals@nhs.net. Thank you and I wish you well. Rachel Barlow, Chief Operating Officer.