About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

On the 25th March this year I made a complaint to the hospital, regarding the treatment, my father experienced on being discharged from hospital and a subsequent complaint about honesty and respect that my father didn't receive from hospital staff. The hospital complaints procedure states that the hospital should respond within a 21 day period. I was told they would respond to me on the 5th June and I am still waiting.......... They requested on the 7th July a further 10 working days I'm still waiting...... How can i be expected to have respect for these people when they fail to follow their own policies and procedures, but worst of all have no compassion for the family they are dealing with. Where do I go form here.....

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am sorry you have had this experience. It is not acceptable and not the standard we expect to observe or apply.

Once a lead investigator has been appointed this person will be your contact point. If you have not been updated in the last two weeks as to the progress of the investigation please contact 01279 82 70 84 and someone will be able to update you.