"Doctor Knows Best!"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

I saw a Consultant this afternoon and I was spoken to like a fool who doesn't know her own body, her history or what is currently happening. I actually know more as I live it day in and day out and I understand what I am told. They treated one issue when there are numerous to take into account and wouldn't listen to my concerns. They also wouldn't prescribe painkillers, as that's not their job. Oh and undermined another specialist I see, someone who I have a lot of faith in.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I was concerned to read your comments and would be grateful if you would consider contacting me directly via our Customer Care Department on 01772 522793 to provide more information to enable me to raise your concerns with the appropriate senior consultant/Clinical Director. Many thanks.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. We were concerned to read your comments and have shared them with the senior managers in the Dermatology department. Should you feel it would be helpful to discuss your concerns in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department on 01772 522521.