"Not much support but I'm fightin"

About: Springfield University Hospital

My care coordinator is nice an friendly like but can't help me much because there are so many now like me. the staff try and help a bit. I have been waitin months an months now for hospital to sen my medic history to my soliciter from Croydon law center they have still not been sent them from hospital so I'm worrryed what lies they write bout me. I wud like more help and support to help me get on an put bad stuff behind me

Response from Jane Healey, Patient Experience Lead, Governance, South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust

Dear Jaz G,

my name is Jane Healey and I am one of the Patient Experience Leads for the Trust. Many thanks for taking the time to tell us your thoughts about our service and I am sorry to learn of the difficculties you have been experiencing.

I understand that you are seeking more help and support; in the first instance I would advise you to contact your Care Co-ordinator if you have one as they should be able to assit. If you have any concerns or complaints that you would like dealt with more formally then please contact the Trust Patient Experience Team on 0203 513 6150 or via email at Complaints@swlstg-tr.nhs.uk and we will try our best to assist.