"Unnecessary Wait"

About: Warwick Hospital

My partner was rushed unconscious to Warwick Hospital on Thursday 16 Julyafter a thorough check over was released after a few hours with no explanation or possible reason what had caused her collapse.She was told given the injuries to her face that if she suffered any headaches, she was to return urgently. 3 days later Mon 20th July while I was at work she phoned her doctor saying she had a severe headache, the doctor told her to go to A&E urgently,I came home to find her in a very confused state and seemed close to passing out. I immediately took her to A&E Warwick explained the situation to reception and told to wait,despite a near empty waiting room 3 hours later and counting we are still waiting to see a Doctor,I pity poor people who turn up to a full waiting room.

Response from Warwick Hospital

I am very sorry to hear about your partner’s experience. Unfortunately I am unable to investigate and fully respond to the issues that you raise. In order to do this we will require further details to help us establish what happened with her care, therefore please could you contact our patient experience team on 01926 600 054.