"Impressed!"

About: Mount Vernon Hospital

I visited the Minor Injuries Unit at Mount Vernon and was impressed by the service there. The Receptionist who checked me in on arrival was pleasant and efficient. I did have to wait for a couple of hours, but thought it would be longer when I saw the number of people already there. There was plenty of drinking water available and the air conditioning was working. The Nurse I saw was excellent and very sympathetic with my problem and arranged for me to have X-rays straight away. The Radiographer was thorough and caring. What I thought was going to be a terrible experience on a Sunday afternoon turned out to be nothing of the sort. I came away feeling glad that I had gone there and reassured that my injury had been treated properly and that I had received the best advice.

Response from Mount Vernon Hospital

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of our service. The whole team work hard to provide a service that we are proud of and it is always good to receive such positive feedback. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the staff on duty. I hope you have made or are making a good recovery. Sue Birch Manager Minor Injuries Unit.