"Thank you to A&E staff"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

After having major surgery just over a week ago, I had a stumble and had been doing more than I perhaps should have done physically. After some phone calls I was taken to A&E to make sure everything was okay. I cannot thank the staff who saw me enough, they were kind and extremely understanding, they made sure the site of the operation was okay, answered my questions, asked me if I felt anything else could be done and made sure I had more painkillers to take home with me. While I was there they made sure I was seen to quickly and they made me feel comfortable and relaxed. They were amazing.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you recently attended the Emergency Department. It was extremely pleasing to hear that the care you received was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be asured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staf in the Emergency Department.