"The staff were incredibly polite, ..."

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

The staff were incredibly polite, calming and containing when I visited A & E. I was given explanations in a way that made sense to me, and my concerns were treated with respect. I was very impressed by the standard of care and the concern the staff showed.

I can' t think of anything.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for providing comments about your visit to the Princess Royal Hospital. We aim to provide high quality services for all of our patients, and we are pleased to hear that your experience matched up to our aspirations.

Since this national website is anonymous your contact details are not shared with individual hospitals. However, if any members of our staff (or the whole team!) were particularly deserving of thanks or recognition then you can nominate them for the Chairman's Award (see www.sath.nhs.uk/about/awards.asp for more details). The Chairman's Award is presented at every meeting of the Trust Board. It recognises and thanks members of staff who go that extra mile for their patients or for their colleagues.

More information about how to make comments, compliments and complaints about our services can be found on our website at www.sath.nhs.uk

Thanks again for taking the time to comment on our services.