"The doctor's practice at London Independent..."

About: Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

Appointment was booked to see the doctor, who arrived nearly 2 hours late, then because I was a NHS patient, decided to skip me and start with private patients first. After seeing the doctor, their reception staff booked an appointment to see them 3 weeks later. On the day of the appointment, I was contacted 30min before, when I was already outside the hospital and was told by the receptionist that they incorrectly gave me a slot within the private patients time frames and that I would have to wait another month to see the doctor. This because I was referred on the NHS. Needless to say my entire experience at The London Independent has been shocking, the lack of professionalism, lack of customer service and dam rude manner in with NHS patients are treated as second class has astonished me. I have subsequently asked to have my details / results returned to my GP and will look at being referred to a Doctor with a more professional outlook towards all of their patients.

Response from Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are sorry that your experience with us fell below expectations. We'd very much like to discuss this further with you, but as you have posted anonymously we would to ask you to get in touch on 0207 780 2504.