"Respiratory Care"

About: New Cross Hospital

I was referred to the department in March and my self-allotted appointment in May was put off until July - a little annoying but no real problem as I didn't regard my consultation as urgent. When I eventually visited as an out-patient to see the nurses and consultant, I encountered no delay, absolute attention on me and my condition, careful exploration of all possible reasons behind my medical concerns and a considered course of treatment with access to daytime support any questions I wished to ask and genuine courtesy. Everything was quietly and efficiently done; I could not have asked for anything more.

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Dear maoFox

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your recent patient experience. I will share your comments with our staff and wish you well for the future!

Kindest regards

Carol Bott

Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your patient experience at our hospital. I was sorry to hear that there was a delay in receiving your appointment, but it was pleasing to hear that your appointment went well! I will share your comments with our staff and wish you well for the future! Kindest regards Carol Bott Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement