"Appointment at GP practice"

About: NHS Ayrshire & Arran

I had an appointment recently at Riverside GP practice for a spirometry. The healthcare assistant, Shona, was absolutely fantastic. She explained clearly everything that was going to happen and provided ongoing reassurance. Shona was very caring and compassionate and I just wanted to let her know what a brilliant job she does.

Dear AR66,

Thank you for this lovely feedback. I have passed this to the Practice Manager at the Riverside GP practice and she will ensure that Shona hears how fantastic she was. We all like to hear when we have done a good job and I am sure Shona will be no exception. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us,

Best wishes,

Eunice

Update posted by AR66 (the patient)

Thanks Eunice. This is great. I'm pleased that Shona will hear about this feedback, many thanks.

Dear AR66,

Yes, she certainly will. I am also trying to encourage this GP practice to become more involved in PO as a result of this great feedback, so fingers crossed.

Thanks,