"A massive thank you!"

About: Royal Alexandra Hospital / Gynaecology

I was admitted to Ward 18 (Gynaecology) recently for surgery! I was dreading it (a) because of what I was having done; and (b) because of some stories I'd heard about the RAH!

Well, it couldn't be further from the truth! The surgery wasn't pleasant (as you can imagine) however, the "team" on Ward 18 were phenomenal! The nurses, domestics and doctors were outstanding. What a great bunch of people! Fun, caring, understanding & absolutely nothing was too much trouble! The ward was spotlessly clean & even the food wasn't bad!

You guys really are an asset to the hospital and to the health profession - I can't thank you enough! ! If I could, I'd recommend you on Trip Advisor.

A massive thank you again!

Dear Ssax,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback on ward 18. It is fantastic to see that there was a consistenly high standard in every member of the team and you have highlighted many qualities in them which make a hospital stay all the more pleasant for a patient.

I will make sure that your kind comments are sent on to the team who looked after you and would like to thank you again for taking the time to write in.

Best Wishes,

Lorna

Dear Ssax,

The staff at Ward 18 thank you for your kind comments. They strive to provide a good service and are grateful that you took the time to post your opinion.

Dorothy Finlay,