"Haematology outpatients review"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

The out patients' appointment service is very good and I can have my regular check up at my local hospital in Chorley, which is part of the Lancashire Teaching Hospitals. The nursing staff are always very helpful and welcoming. My consultant explains the results of the blood tests very clearly so I can understand their significance and summarizes my overall condition during each visit, provides advice when required and always answers any questions I may have concerning my condition. Overall I am very satisfied with the service provided by the hospital and consultant.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Staff work hard to offer a high standard of care and support to all our patients and it is extremely pleasing to hear of the effect that has on our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the Haematology Department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and to tell us of your experience in relation to the Haematology Clinics. Please be assured that yoru kind comments have been shared with the staff concerned.