"Amazing staff and amazing place to give birth!"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

I had my daughter last year 20/07/14 and I just want to say thank you so much to the midwives and staff who helped me give birth. I tried a water pool birth but had to get out as I was in to much pain and the staff were so understanding and helpful to me especially when I thought i was about to give up, thanks from the bottom of my heart it was the most amazing experience I've even encountered and can't wait to come back for baby number 2!!

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your admission to the University Hospital of North Durham for the birth of your daughter last year. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Matron to pass onto the staff on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774