"CT colonoscopy virtual"

About: Fairfield General Hospital

I can only echo the views of Ann Meanock, who reviewed the same procedure on 13th May. From the moment I entered the Radiology Department, to the moment I left, I was treated with the utmost professionalism, respect and friendliness. Everything was explained in detail and I was put at my ease throughout the procedure. They even made a really good cup of tea for me, ready by the time I had gotten dressed, and which was served with a pack of biscuits. My appointment was 10.00am. I arrived in the department about 9.35am, was seen within a few minutes, and had left the department by 10.50 am. Keep up the good work, team. Unfortunately, it is not typical of most NHS departments I have dealings with.

Response from Fairfield General Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comment regarding your visit to the Radiology department at Fairfield General Hospital. We are pleased you were happy with the service you received; we are also pleased you found the staff professional, friendly and respectful. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.