"pleasing visit to ward 20"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

Had to have a colonoscopy after finding a pollap on bowel cancer screening had sedation and it wasn't to bad doctors nurses made me feel at ease from beginning to end they even phoned following dayto see how I was got results 2 days later and all was well would like to say a big thank you to my nurse what a lovely pleasant kind and caring person.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Ward 20 at Bishop Auckland Hospital. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your very kind comments will be shared with the Ward Sister and Matron to pass onto the staff on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774