"I was very impressed with my visit to the physio department"

About: Culm Valley Integrated Centre for Health / Physiotherapy Service

I was very impressed with my visit to your physio department. Firstly the appointment was on time and Stuart made me feel welcome and relaxed. He was very thorough with his examination of my shoulders and his medical questions were in great depth. I cannot remember the last time when anyone spent 30 minutes dealing with my health problem. Well done Cullompton physio department!

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Peer 62'

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding to what was a reassuring experience for you at a difficult time.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss this experience or any other health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call (free-phone) 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.