"Closure of Broomhill House"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I thinks it's absolutely terrible what is happening to Broomhill House. I feel lost without it here. It's been brilliant helping me stay in the community. Very worried about what will happen to me I wouldnt have been able to come for a coffee at 10am. I Outreach patient at Broomhill House wish Broomhill would stay open for the community of Gedling even if it's just a day centre we can come to.

Response from Emma Robinson, EIP City & County South, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your words of support and I am very pleased to hear that you think that the Broomhill service has helped you stay in the communtiy I know that the team enjoy visiting you and having a nice coffee in your flat! we have recognised that the unit is also a social hub for all the community patients and I understand the level of concerns you have about the prospect of Broomhill House closing and your concerns will be forwarded in the carer patient meeting on the 30th June.