"Daughter went for an eye exam after being referred"

We arrived a little last due to not knowing the area (it was easy to find) and the staff were friendly and gave us easy directions on where to go. My daughter was cared for very well and spoken to rather then being spoken to through me. We only came in for a short eye examination however the treatment was above and beyond excellent. If I didn't understand the terminology then it was explained to me so that I went away understanding exactly why my daughter had been referred and what the follow up care was. Both doctors we saw were well natured and understanding of my childs needs (we also came out with stickers for good behaviour!)

Response from Lisa Kealey, Public and Patient Relations Manager, Patient Experience Team, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

I am unsure to which department in the hospital that this relates. As a specialist orthopaedic hospital, we do not see patients for eye examinations. If you could contact me and provide more details I can assist with ensuring that the right team or hospital receive this positive feedback.