"The doctor I saw was really nice"

About: Bridgnorth Hospital

I was really worried about the appointment because it didn’t really explain why or what was happening but the Dr I saw was really nice, he explained clearly and took his time, asked me questions and listened. I’m not keen on drs at hospital as I’m normally rushed and leave feeling worse, but this never happened this time.

Response from Soma Moulik, PALS/FOI/Complaints Manager, Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about the service received at Bridgnorth Hospital.

It is heartening to know that you were pleased with the service received at Bridgnorth and that the doctor took the time to explain everything to you and you did not feel rushed. Thank you for your kind words which I will share with Bridgnorth Hospital Manager. Your feedback is very important to us as it not only helps us to continue remain motivated but also guides us to make improvements in future.

Thank you once again for taking the time and effort to give us your feedback about Bridgnorth. Hope we can continue to provide an excellent service to all our patients at all times.

Telephone: 0800 032 1107 or 01743 277689