"Fairways Burntwood Villas"

About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust / Inpatient mental health care

(as a service user),

This is addressed to the hospital managers

I have just had a very punitive CPA. Even though my 1/7 difference programme says I am to be treated with respect as to my care in the community status. As I recovered even though only mostly from the nervous breakdown I was admitted for. And also respected according to my finances. I cannot lead a quality life isn’t that what these programmes are for?

Response from Jane Healey, Patient Experience Lead, Governance, South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust

Dear Sheer 752,

my name is Jane Healey and I am one of the Patient Experience Leads for the Trust. I am very concerned to hear of your negative experience with regard to your recent CPA and I am sorry for the distress this has obviously caused you. I have passed your concerns onto Ms Brenda Ndiweni, Manager of Burntwoodvillas and she would be happy to discuss your concerns with you. Brenda can be contacted either by email on Brenda.Ndiweni@swlstg-tr.nhs.uk or by telephone on 0208 879 1054 or 0208 879 0196.

If you would like to take this forward as a formal complaint you can do so by emailing Complaints@swlstg-tr.nhs.uk or by telephoning 0203 513 6150.

Once again, please let me apologise for the negative experience you have had and I hope we will be able to assist further in resolving your concerns.