"Review by a patients partner"

My partner was admitted to this Hospital under section 2. Nobody called me to say they had been admitted. The Hospital refused to share any information with me re my partner. This is against the Law as the "Chelsea" ruling that allowed this approach previously was overturned at Crown court two years ago. E mails to Customer Services just bounce back because the account does not work. the Hospital management do not respond to letters of complaint. They have 3 days under law to respond yet they feel it is ok not to. Additionally I had asked that this Hospital to admit my partner in February for a Mental Health Act assesment. The AMPH SW on duty lied to me and said it could not be done under law and then did not put their reasons for not acting in writing. It is the law that this should have been in writing. I am disgusted by this Hospital. I would award this hospital minus 50 stars.

Response from Fieldhead Hospital

I am sorry to learn that your contact with Trust services has not been of a positive experience. I do understand that you have also contacted the customer services team directly to resolve your issues, and i hope that the written response you have received from the Trust was helpful.