"The care I received whilst in the Chaldon Ward of East Surrey Hospital"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Accident and emergency

I was admitted via A & E after experiencing what was later diagnosed as a minor stroke. This affected my vision for about two days where I had areas of my cone of vision completely lost.

Dear I do not understand this question

Apologies that we haven't already responded to your post. If you'd like to e-mail me at ian.mackenzie@sash.nhs.uk we can look into any issues you may have.

Update posted by I do not understand this question (the patient)

One thing I would like to comment upon... Why is it so complicated to get a message to you via patient opinion?

Response from James Munro, Chief executive, Patient Opinion

Hello there

I'm James from Patient Opinion. I wanted to respond to your latest comment.

First, to say that of course you don't have to use Patient Opinion to contact the hospital. You can contact them directly if you prefer. People tend to use Patient Opinion when they want to give feedback, and they want their feedback to be public so that everyone (patients and staff) can read it.

Second, to ask if you could say whether there is anything particular on Patient Opinion you found complicated? We want our service to be as easy to use as possible, so we are keen to learn from your experience so we can improve what we do.