"Nothing but praise for urology dept and Ward 10"

About: Leighton Hospital / Urology

For the last two and half years I have been cared for by the Urology team at Leighton Hospital and have had three admissions in to Ward 10 - two as a result of emergency admission and two for operations.

The care, attention and support I have received at all stages has been a credit to the staff, department and hospital. Questions have always been answered and when I have had to contact the department when problems have arisen, I have received a prompt and helpful response which has helped me to deal with my problem.

I received excellent nursing care during my recent stay in Ward 10, the team - despite the pressures - always assisted and gave encouraging support in helping me overcome some post-operative issues.

One area which is often complained about is the food - I have to say that the meals provided were good and drew positive comments from other patients in my bay..

I have nothing put praise for my experience of Leighton, its urology department and Ward 10.

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these lovely comments about your experience on ward 10. I am pleased to hear that your experience was good on a number of visits. Staff are always delighted to hear when patients feel that they have been well looked after. I will make sure that your feedback is shared with staff Kind regards Matron Helen Nutkins