"Spoken to in a bad manner with a bad tone"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

I was far from impressed about the manner and tone I was spoken to and I will not attend this hospital urgent care department again for my own health care.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Urgent Care Centre at Bishop Auckland Hospital. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience on this occasion and we will make sure your feedback is passed to the Matron. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you. If you feel this would be useful please contact the Trust’s Patient Experience Team on 0800 7835774. If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is patient.experience@cddft.nhs.uk If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774