"Day Surgery - Ward 5"

About: Bradford Royal Infirmary

I came to ward five on Tuesday 26th June to have both a laproscopy and cystoscopy. After waiting from 7.30am until 11.30am i was finally taken down for surgery with two nurses that unfortunately I cannot seem to remember the name of but they were extremely kind and helped me put my mind at ease. I then got taken to the room before theater, both the nurses and anesthetist helped take my mind off the surgery despite having a heart rate double what the average heart rate should be and before I knew it I had been gased out to calm me to sleep. After the surgery the nurses who took care of me from then on back on ward five had made sure I was drinking and eating again and then made decisions with me for what would be the next step in the procedure after having both of my operations come back as clear. I was extremely satisfied with how well I was treated and would highly recommend Bradford Royal Infirmary to everybody I know.

Response from Bradford Royal Infirmary

Lovely feedback, the staff will really appreciate your comments. Thank you for taking the time to respond.