"My wife suffered a seizure today ..."

About: Royal Free Hospital

My wife suffered a seizure today on a bus. A paramedic was on the scene within less than 5 mins & was extremely competent. The abulance arrived about 5 mins later. the abulance crew were excellent. Very friendly & professional. At A&E the staff were brilliant; professional, efficient & very friendly. My wife was seen quickly, tests were carried out much quicker than I expected & I felt that my wife was receiving the best possible care. This even extended to tea & sanwiches for her (& several cups of tea for me!). Whilst I would have preferred that my wife had not needed to go to A&E, especially so far from home (Surrey), I was so impressed with the Royal Free. The nurses and the doctor who cared for my wife were terrific. Wonderful.

many thanks

n/a

yes, when we left I wanted to get a taxi to Waterloo in order to get my wife home withiut using the tube etc. I was told that there was a dedicated phone in the A&E entrance which I duly used and within 5 mins we were in a taxi & on our way. And it was a very reasonably £15.

So even your taxi firm does you credit !!

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments. It's always nice when people take the trouble to give us positive feedback. Your comments will be passed onto the A&E staff, the ambulance service and the taxi firm.