"Great Cardiac Care at this hospital recommend"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I attended WHH Cardiac Catheter Suite as an outpatient on 5 June 2015 for an angiogram.The whole team were excellent and I cannot praise the nurses highly enough for their kindness, caring, understanding & compassion which put me at ease for the procedure. I have to return for angioplasty and know I am in good hands. Both A&E & Cardiac Care Unit saved my life in 2013. If it were not for the good care I received at this hospital I wouldn't be alive today. For patients to be welcomed with a smile in such a friendly manner means such a lot. Big thank you.

Response from Helen O'Keefe, Acting Deputy Chief Nurse and Deputy Director of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for your feedback which I will pass on to the team. It is really great to hear that we cared for you so well and that it has given you confidence in the service we provide. I trust that the next stage of your treatment is just as good for you.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments about the entire team who cared for you when you attended for your angiogram. I absolutely agree with you that a friendly smile makes a big difference! I am also very pleased to note that the nurses put you at ease for the procedure. I hope you are now fully recovered.