"Breastfeeding Support Group"

About: Children & younger people's services / Health visiting Bassetlaw

I had a little girl who is now 7 1/2 months old and have breasted since the day she was born and still currently breastfeeding. Since my little girl was born we have gone through so many feeding issues. With the help and support from this group and other NHS breastfeeding professionals is the main reason I have managed to continue feeding to date. The staff and professionals and volunteers have always provided advice and support when I have needed it. In the first few days she was really sleepy and would not wake for feeds, we have had latch issues and also more recently supply issues. I think they all deserve credit for the excellent work they do. As a parent without these services would be a struggle.

Response from Tracey Armstrong, Children's Services Manager, Bassetlaw Health Partnership

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback regarding the Breast feeding group and all of the staff that have supported you during this time. It is wonderful to hear that with the support that you have received you are continuing to breast feed.

I have passed on your comments to the team involved in the delivery of the group.