"complete fiasco"

About: Manor Hospital

i was admitted to rote 21 on 30th may 2015 for stripping of varicose veins as a day case. arrived at 7, am saw anethisist and surgeon, was 4th on list,called for me at midday, i was alone, and frightend, no reassurance or care was offerred. was ushered into theatre, came round at 2.30 in agony. by 4.15 i was got up out of bed, had a bleed on the floor, put back into bed, given a sandwich and cup of tea, my legs were so heavily bandaged i coudnt move them at all. at 5pm i was got up again and dragged to the toilet. at 6pm i was discharged and wheeled to car. my legs were bound so tight i cud barely climb the stairs for the toilet, could hardly feel or move my toes, couldnt even sit to go to the toilet becouse my legs couldnt bend. had to go to a and e next day to have bandage removed on left leg as it was cuttting into my ankle. theres no after care or help offered, although staff were friendly. it was all way too rushed.

Response from Manor Hospital

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're sorry to read that you are unhappy and felt that your care was rushed. Could you please give us a call on 01922 656463.