"Fantastic care throughout for my septorhinoplasty"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

My surgeon and the team gave me a huge sense of reassurance in their skills and experience in the run-up to the operation and I feel very lucky to have had been in such capable hands. The team of four anaesthetists were kind, caring and understanding as I went into the operating theatre, by that stage rather frightened at what lay ahead. When I was in recovery after my surgery, I could not have asked for a lovelier, finer example of nursing. On seeing that a colleague clearly had their hands full with the patient next to me, one nurse stepped in and took great care of me. Not only was the nurse clearly very clued-up and skilled as a nurse, but they also took the time to talk to me and made me feel safe and looked-after. I had my follow-up appointment at St Mary’ and the surgeon was very happy with the results; I'm healing well and am confident I have had the very best of care. Although I know it has some difficulties, I’ve always been very proud that we have the NHS in the UK and this experience has really reinforced that.

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcatre NHS Trust is delighted to receive your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind appreciation for the care and support that was provided by the ENT Team at St Mary's. Your comments are important to us and have been passed on.