"First class,"

About: North Middlesex Hospital

I've heard so many bad reviews about the North midd hos maternity unit and I'm asking why!? I had a fantastic experience in the maternity triage/ birth center, on the 27th of May with the birth of my 2 daughter Mery Ellie. I was accepted to the birth center (as my planned) after been check at the triage from a lovely midwife who examined me. I was 4cm dilated and the midwife helped me to go in the birth center, I meet one of the midwife from the birth center who gave me the room, and there was also a student midwife both was so calm helpfull and gave me this lovely experience (I had a bit of panic in the room but those lovely people looked after me and calmed me down). After birth I was allowed to be in this room with my partner to enjoy the new entry! Also I want to say thank you to the member of staff who look after my baby and allowed us a speed return at home. I defo would recommend the maternity service in this hospital.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

Thank you for your wonderful comments. So glad that you had a good birthing experience. I am the head of midwifery, g.slevin@nhs.net and will be sharing your comments with the team.