"Treatment @ ENT May 2015"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Just wanted to say that my visit to ENT at the Rotary Suite this week was really lovely and that the staff were just smashing. The receptions get a particular "Well Done" - they are always kind and courteous to everyone from children to older people, and will always try their best to work well under some very difficult circumstances. I had lost confidence in all parts of the Trust, but certainly this department has restored some of that.

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so pleased to hear that you were cared for well. I do hope you are recovering well.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your very kind comments about the staff on Rotary Suite. We will make sure that they know that you have complimented them. I'm sorry that you lost confidence in other parts of the Trust, however, and if you need help and advice, please contact PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) on 01227 864314 or 01227 73145 or email ekh.tr.PALS@nhs.net as they would be very happy to help you with any issues you have.