"Fantastic hospital with friendly staff"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I travel further than my local hospital (Mayday) as the Staff and cleanliness are superb at East Surrey. One of my son's is Autistic & last time I took him to Mayday a senior Dr shouted at him & had him hysterical as he was too scared to let them take blood, at East Surrey all the staff took their time & were very kind to him & they always are. His brother is under the care of the Paediatric team & we've been coming frequently for years, not once have we been disappointed with his treatment. Everyone, from canteen staff, to Drs are friendly & kind and we always find the hospital to be clean. They strip the beds straight away when a patient leaves and give it and the area a thorough clean. The food is good in the canteen too. The fact the staff are so lovely makes difficult visits much more bearable.

Dear Shaan Brunton

Very best wishes

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Shaan Brunton Thank you for your really nice comments about East Surrey Hospital and our "lovely" staff. It is great to read that you feel so well supported and cared for by the staff but also that you see how clean the hospital is, as well as liking the food in Three Arches Restaurant! Very best wishes Ian Mackenzie Director of Information and Facilities