"Kind and helpful staff at the memory clinic"

About: Tolworth Hospital / Memory clinic

(as a carer),

Just to say I have been attending this clinic for approx 3 yrs now with my mother who has dementia. The staff have always been very kind and helpful.

Recently we have been seeing Neil Clemenson a clinic nurse. He always treats my mother with the greatest respect and encourages her to talk and interact although sometimes her mind wanders due to her dementia.

Also the current clinic environment is much pleasanter than the previous location.

Response from Victoria Gregory, Patient Experience Manager, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear 'viva7636'

My name is Victoria and I am the Patient Experience Manager at the Trust. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your positive experience of the memory clinic. I shall feed back your posting to Neil and the managers of the clinic and I am sure they will appreciate your kimnd comments.

We have received consistent postive feedback about the clinic and this was the basis of a Patient Story to the Board at the beginning of May. You can access it on our website.

With kind wishes to you and your mother.