"Outstanding care in ICU"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

My husband has just spent three days in the ICU after an oesophagectomy. performed by the doctor and their amazing team. I was deeply impressed by the outstanding care he has received and the fantastic facilities. The quality of the nursing staff was exceptional in terms of medical knowledge, experience, dedication and compassion. His recovery was very quick thanks to the 24 hr observation and fast reactions if there was any problem. There was also a great sense of team with staff working together flexibly and showing consideration for each other. This was absolutely the best of the NHS and I felt 100% confident that he was receiving world class clinical treatment and care. I will never forget this exceptional care at such a critical time and thank all the staff wholeheartedly for their role in his recovery.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Good morning, We are delighted that you had such a positive experience and thank you for taking the time to write a review. This is great news and I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the department to share amongst colleagues.