"A Life Saved"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

In August 2013 I had a what was then a small lump in my neck investigated, which very quickly became a very large lump by September. The speed at which I was admitted frankly surprised me. I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma a few days later. I cannot thank the staff of the Rosemere Centre enough they literally saved my life. By May 2014 my treatment of Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy concluded. And after 9 months I am now in remission. The staff are amazing from the Consultant down to the cleaners. I will not have a bad word said about them, they are a credit to the RPH

Thak you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care and support offered was of such a high standard. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the Rosemere Centre.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was extremely pleasing to hear that you received such a high standard of care and support from staff in the Rosemere Centre at what was obviously a very difficult time for you and your family.