"Outpatients Endocrinology and Diabetes."

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I would just like to state that the team in diabetes and endocrinology are excellent and more than thorough.Absolutely every investigation possible has been conducted and undertaken on my behalf.I have found the Consultant to be exceptionally humble, kind and approachable even when I was very unwell and respect enormously their intelligence and excellent knowledge of their field.I hope I can remain under the care of their team while still experiencing difficulties.I also found the endocrinology nurse I saw to be lovely, kind and knowledgeable.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your positive feedback and five star rating about our Diabetes and Endocrinology team. We are delighted that your experience was such a positive one and that the consultant and his/her team took such good care of you. It is always lovely to receive such positive comments and is a real boost for our staff who work so hard to provide the best possible care to our patients. Your kind comments and thanks have been passed onto the team involved in your care.