About: Manor Hospital

my own experience of Manor Hospital was overwhelmingly positive. I was sent to the hospital following a referral from Walsall walk in health centre for suspected DVT. On arrival at A and E I had a short wait before being seen by a very knowledgeable nurse, who took blood, EEG and X-rays. Within a short period i was told I was being admitted to the AMU ward. I had nothing with me, but they provided everything I might need, including pyjamas and toiletries. The staff were unfailingly pleasant, the consultant was extremely knowledgeable, and the whole experience was made as comfortable as possible. The tea and food on the two days i was there was of a very high standard. Hospital facilities were clean, but the ward bathrooms need improving. Overall a good hospital deserving of praise.

Response from Manor Hospital

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're glad to read that you were kept informed and that you felt staff were able to put you at ease and also that you enjoyed the food. We'll ensure that your feedback is passed on. We'd appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about the improvements you feel are needed in ward bathrooms. If you're able to give our Patient Relations team a call to discuss this, please do, 01922 656463. Regards.