"I have had both my children at ..."

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

I have had both my children at Frimley Park hospital and I would like it known that the care both before, during and after both births was excellent. I had a very difficult birth with my first child and wanted to avoid having to be induced and having to go on the drip again with my second. I was, however, diagnosed with gestational diabetes during my second pregnancy and sadly being induced again was unavoidable. My concerns about this and how I wanted my birth plan to be were listened to and executed as much as possible and I am very grateful for this. Everyone I dealt with were very professional and empathetic. I would especially like to thank the diabetic team who were marvellous. The midwife care at the hospital is exceptional.

The only downside is that the post natal ward is too small and there is not enough room to have much privacy or rest.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Thank you for taking time to submit your comments on NHS Choices. We're pleased that you rated the care we were able to give you so highly and your comments have been passed back to the maternity and diabetic teams, including your suggestions for the post natal ward.