"No complaints about brilliant nursing staff"

About: University Hospital Of Hartlepool

The nursing staff on this ward are very good, helpful, friendly and caring. My only gripe is the Dr who let the team down with no talking, etc, I know they have to concentrate and are busy but politeness costs nothing, like a Good Morning etc. The doctor never once opened their mouth but the nurses were so good, because I was not lying as far over on my side as the doctor wanted the doctor just pulled me over, no word, nothing. maybe this Dr should sit in with other Drs or they might learn how to show some concern and pleasantness towards patients. no one has these tests because they enjoy them. I have had quite a few endoscopies in my time and the Drs have always been smiling happy faces that put you at ease. Not this guy who shall remain nameless. but full marks to you nurses on this ward and you do make great coffee and toast. Tuesday 28th April 2015

Response from University Hospital Of Hartlepool

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your recent visit to the endoscopy unit. We read and learn from every comment and this helps us improve things for future patients.