"Day surgery Menzies Unit"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

My second surgery here and having been use to care in Stoke on Trent the contrast is stellar! From pre-op to discharge my experience was of a timely, considerate and proffesional service delivered in a genuine and friendly way by staff across the board. The staff did not make me feel rushed or neglected I was invited at all points to ask clarifying questions if needed, by the time I arrived at the theatre I was calm and relaxed and just slipped into anaesthesia awaking into a pleasant quiet enviroment. My wife felt assured by the contact she had and here scheduled arrival at the limited parking space was efficient for my journey home four and a half hours after arrival and now having both meniscus and knee cap debrided. I have sinced cancelled my trip to Alicante and booked two weeks here in July!

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.