"I was well looked after"

About: Good Hope Hospital / General surgery

I had my hernia operation in late March and would just like to pass on my thanks to the whole team.

I was in and out on the same day. Right from start I was looked after well, the whole process and procedures from the moment I stepped in and through the various points was very smooth.

I would like thank Mr Dodds for his very attentive manner but would also especially like to thank the nurses and the team.

Dear Johnco

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent hospital experience for hernia surgery.

I am pleased to hear that your surgery was straightforward and I'm sure you were relieved to go home on the same day to recover.

I will ensure that the Day Surgery Team and Mr Dodds are made aware of your feedback so that they may communicate your positive feedback to all of their team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and I wish you well in your continued recovery.

Kind Regards

Marie Helebert

• Johnco thinks this response is helpful