"Poor. Some nurses rude and complaints procedure..."

About: Bmi - The Blackheath Hospital

My consultant, the theatre staff and the recovery room staff excellent. The first tranche of nurses following my operation were unprofessional - perhaps most were student nurses I don't know - but no one seemed to know what they were doing .. very muddled. Some of them were not possessed of a bedside manner. Various things were missed, done poorly and so much more. Day 3 saw a new team of nurses who were the Polar opposite - really professional, really caring and absolutely lovely - I felt in safe hands. To say the BMI complaints procedure was inadequate is understating it - I actually gave up. This all cost me nearly £9,000 - BMI Blackheath patients deserve a lot better - I'll go back to London Bridge Hospital next time .- there's a first class hospital!

Response from Bmi - The Blackheath Hospital

We are sorry read about your experience with us. We do value feedback from our patients as we constantly strive to make our services better. As you have posted anonymously, we would like to ask you to contact the hospital so they can investigate further.