"Would not recommend"

About: University Hospital Aintree

I've been an outpatient of this hospital the past 10 months, visiting on 10 occasions. Some staff are brilliant at their job, others utterly useless. I've had the infuriating experience of dealing with insolent and offensive staff when trying to book appointments. And the incompetence of some staff has led to delays in my treatment and completely wasted visits to the hospital/days taken off work. Worst hospital experience I've ever had. It makes you lose faith in the NHS.

Response from Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

We're glad you've experienced some good care at our hospital, but regret that this hasn't always been the case.

Patient Advice and Complaints department

Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Lower Lane

Liverpool

L9 7AL

Thank you.

Response from University Hospital Aintree

We're very sorry to hear that you feel you've been treated unsatisfactorily during your time at our hospital. We're also disappointed to hear that you felt our staff didn't always treat you as well as we would have hoped and expected. If you wish to take this further, our Patient Advice and Complaints team can help. You can contact them by emailing customerservice@aintree.nhs.uk, by calling 0151 529 2400 or by writing to: Patient Advice and Complaints department Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Lower Lane Liverpool L9 7AL Thank you.