"Truly grateful to all involved"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Gynaecology

I recently had major surgery in Lincoln County Hospital and feel the need to share my experience as a patient. To be exact, my surgery took place in the main building, after which I was transferred to Branston Ward. This building being part of the maternity block. From the beginning of my investigations to the final diagnosis of my condition all procedures were dealt with positively. Likewise, when finally my day for surgery arrived I had every confidence in Miss S L Harper and her medical team.

After arriving onto Branston Ward I felt immediately re-assured with the confident skills of the nursing team. Both day and night I was cared for with a professional and friendly manner.

Snacks and meals were enjoyable and were prepared and served efficiently. I am truly grateful to all involved and concerned.

I now look forward to my continued recovery.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Nursery Girl

Thank you for your lovely comment, it is greatly appreciated. I hope that you are well on the way to a full recovery now.

I have shared your lovely comments with all of my team and I know they will enjoy reading them and feel very proud.

Sister Adewuyi