"Wonderful physio help"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I had a complex injury involving tendons and ligaments in my foot. I was referred to the Physio department by the fracture clinic. Having had excellent treatment by A&E, and then by the fracture clinic, I was not expecting the physiotherapists to be able to make much difference. How wrong I was! I was referred to a physio who treated me with such politeness and respect. They really listened to the problems I was having, talked through the options and we made a decision together as to what we thought we could achieve. They then worked tirelessly to work out exactly the right exercises and challenges for me, and I am glad to say that together I achieved total mobility again. At every stage the physio was so caring and so positive. Well done, and well done Norfolk and Norwich!

We are pleased to hear that the physiotherapist was able to help you regain your mobility. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.