"Dental phobia eased"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Dental services

After years been terrified of the dentist, making appointments and then being too anxious to go, my doctor referred me to locala dental services at todmorden health centre. I have been really impressed with the service and now have had my fillings. I cant believe I was able to able to sit and let them use the drill on me. This is all down to the time and care taken by the staff. I felt in control and reassured all the way along. If it wasnt for them I would nit have been able to have the work done.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Passenger

Thank you for telling your story through Patient Opinion. I will definitely share your post with the dental team at Todmorden, I know they work really hard and it's always nice to receive some praise.

It's really important we look after our teeth, so it was great to hear you have managed to have the fillings you needed. keep up the good work and the team will see you again soon.

Louise Thornton