"aortic aneurism, treatment and care_ ITU HDU ,ward"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

my father was admitted as an emergency 12days ago, received lifesaving surgery and aftercare that was second to non.From the paramedics,who chose to take him to Russell's Hall,the surgeon who gave us all the info in language that we could understand, the nurses on critical care,HDU and then on the vascular ward to the ward cleaners who came to clean at least three times a day.No question or request seemed too much trouble for staff. My father was treated with the respect deserving of an 80 yr old.We were impressed by the honesty and willingness of all to make my fathers stay a good one In these days of press shouting about poor standards in our hospitals we felt it very important to tell our positive story.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you so much, Bridget, for taking the time to post such lovely feedback about the care your father received at Russells Hall Hospital. It is very reassuring to hear that you were impressed with your father’s care across the board and that this helped to make what must have been a difficult and worrying time more positive for both you and your father. We have passed your kind comments on to the teams who looked after your father during his stay.